Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tonights PIO shot

OMG i have to do it by myself. Dh has to work. I am so nervous to do it as it hurts sometimes. I've been watching Youtube videos of girls doing it themselves like it's no biggie so i'm really hoping it won't be.

Nausea still off and on. When i eat a little (even though that's the last thing I feel like doing) it goes away. Still not sleeping that well although this morning i actually fell back to sleep around 5:30 and woke up at 6:30.

Today i am 5wks 4 days pregnant. Seems so weird to be saying that. Wed i will be 6wks and few days later is my first u/s. I have actually been pretty patient waiting for this u/s. Everyone that knows is asking how many i think are in there and truthfully it doesn't matter to me as long as I see a healthy heartbeat or more. That's why i waited. It doesn't matter how many are in there I just want healthy and i wouldn't see much at a 5wk u/s. One thing i have become during this whole infertility journey is patient!!

No comments: