Friday, February 26, 2010

1st u/s results shows...




Yup~ it's twins. I am in total shock. We got to see the heartbeats but she didn't tell us how fast it was going. We go back thursday for another ultra sound and at that point they'll tell us the heartbeat.

I am not going to stay on the computer as i am sick as a dog. So i'll post more later or tomorrow.

Runs off to puke...

6 comments:

jeanna said...

congrats!!! This is such wonderful news!

Nerwal said...

I saw your post on the boards and ran over here - congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

Sumer said...

YAY! Congrats!!!

JoeyPNut said...

So excited for you!!! Feel better soon :)

gringa78 said...

Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful, wonderful news!!!! I'm SO incredibly happy for you!!! Congrats x 2 momma!!

Adam and Julia said...

Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I just knew it was twins! Congratulations Momma!!