Saturday, February 6, 2010

Abdominal pain etc

Yesterday i had this painful poking pain in my right ovary (at least i think that's where it was) it was most of the day. I woke up today and it had somewhat disappeared. It's been there a few times that's it.

I have cramps now & some back pain. I feel like AF is right around the corner. I am a moody bitch too. All signs are pointing to this not working.

I have had no side effects of the progesterone (PIO & Crinone)..no sore boobs, no really cramping until yesterday and today and hopefully the moodiness.

On my last Ivf today was the day i started spotting but (knock on wood) that hasn't happened yet. I'm assuming the PIO is stopping that from happening though.

I just would really like to make it to beta and now know if this worked or not. It just seems like it hasn't.

Beta is wednesday..i'll post when i get it. Please keep the good vibes coming our way. This is our last chance until we can scrape up the money for more cycles.

Thanks!!

2 comments:

jlynn said...

Hoping you have an amazing beta Wednesday!!!

jeanna said...

I know the anticipation and the waiting are the worst part, I am so hopeful for you and can't wait to hear the beta number! GL GL GL
love, j