Saturday, February 13, 2010

Couples Retreat

So last night we watched Couples Retreat and let me tell you i wasn't prepared for the infertility story. I actually laughed out loud when they said they were stressed and thinking about a divorce after 12 mos of trying!!! I was like try 2 years of trying naturally then 2 years of treatments!!! It was a funny movie though. I also liked the Hangover. That was funny.

I'm so bored right now. I lightly cleaned the house and dh is doing the grocery shopping. I'm so used to doing so much that i'm just bored doing nothing now. Well not nothing but not as much as i usually do.

I googled about bunch of websites about pregnancy and it turns out our baby is only the size of poppyseed right now. So weird. At 6wks it looks like a dolphin not a tadpole like everyone says. I saw a website that shows them in 3d. It was so cool.

Can't wait for the u/s but i wanted to wait until we had a good chance of seeing a heartbeat. I will be 6wks 2days according to when the embryo's were implanted.

Sumer - when did you get dicharged to your OB?? Just curious as to how many u/s i have to have up in Albany. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

My last appointment was at 8 weeks and then they transfered my records to my OB of choice. They schedule you for weekly ultrasounds but I dont really think they are all necessary unless you want to travel up. I think the important ones are 6 weeks cause you can "see" the HB and maybe just once more so you can actually hear it.

Hopeful34 said...

thanks!! Maybe the'll let me go earlier since i live so far away. But if not that's ok. I can't even believe i'm typing this!!! Thanks so much for the info!