Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Yes, i cried half of my day away...but on the ride home it hit me. Things could be worse. A friend of mine that i work with went to the dr today to see if her cancer is back. Unfortunately she didn't find out again but they are going to have to do a bone biopsy to make sure. This is the kind of of test result i could be waiting for. Instead i'm waiting to see if i'm pregnant (well not really i know i'm not but you get the point) So i decided to suck it up and move on and enjoy my holiday with my dh & family. Christmas has always been a favorite time for us and i'm not going to let AF ruin it!!!!

I am luckier than some..i still have 3 snowbabies. We'll do that in January. I want to be able to drink during the holidays!! Partay!!!!

I'm taking a break from it all so wishing you all a very happy holiday and i'll talk to you in 2010!!! GL to anyone that is testing soon or going through a cycle. I hope you all get your bfps!!!

No comments: