Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ER is scheduled for Dec 4th!!

4 is my lucky number so i'm pretty excited about this. I booked our hotel tonight so we are all set.

First, my follie scan. All was looking good except when she checked my lining..it measured at 6.12. I asked her what it was supposed to be because she moved on to measure the follies. She said a 7. So of course more concern. She counted about 6-7 good size follicles and a bunch of others that may or may not catch up. She asked me to get dressed while she went & talked to Justine. I swear it felt like i was in that room waiting for her to come back in....i waited for like 15 mins. I figured it was going to be cancelled. Justine actually came in with the nurse and advised that my lining is fine. She looked at it and it's how the nurse measured it. Plus she said it'll grow in the next few days. She is happy with how things are going even though i am an office mystery as far as my numbers go. Here are todays:

E2 2093
LH 5.75 (way down from before!)
P4 6.4

Justine says the magic words. Trigger tonight at 9:30pm on the dot!! ER on friday at 9:30am with Dr kiltz which is what i was hoping for.

Only thing is if i get a 3dt i won't be able to get my acupuncture as the spa is closed on sundays...booooooooo.. this was of course the most important part of this whole acupuncture experience. It's important to have this done before and after the ET. So if that happens i'll be kind of bummed.

We will be leaving tomorrow night right after work as it's a 3.5 hour drive. I have to leave my little darling of a dog with my IL's which is so upsetting. I hate leaving him & he hates it when we leave him. I hope he'll be ok. I am bringing my puter with me so i can post friday night with the results.


Wish me luck!!! I'm kind of scared...but i'm excited as well!!!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

Good luck I will be thinging of you tomorrow! The staff over there was really great. Courtney was my nurse for retrieval and she was great at putting my anxiety at bay. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined. You'll be fine!

jeanna said...

Good Luck!!! Just know I will be saying some prayers for you from NC!!

WifeOfARedhead said...

I can't believe it's here already! I'm so excited for you and sending you tons of great egg vibes! You're so cute thinking about Toby like that. He'll be fine and so happy to see you when you get back ;) Good luck today!!