Monday, September 14, 2009
Blood test results
And the verdict is..............they are all normal! I am very excited that there is nothing wrong with me but i'm also kind of sad that i still don't have any answers. Dh goes tomorrow for his. I'm so nervous that his are going to come back bad. As far as i know there are no ways to fix a chromosomal issue and we are not going to go for donor sperm. Dh just doesn't want that. He wants his own child. I'm not sure how he'll handle it if it does come back bad so please pray pray pray that his test comes back ok. Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are 1/2 way there!!! I will be praying that his b/w comes back normal!!! I think there are still ways to concieve with chrosomal issues. GL!!
ops and I wanted to say that of course i hope there are no issues!!!
Wondeful news!! Hoping for the best!
Post a Comment