My awesome sister bought me the ornament above for my christmas tree. She said it'll bring me luck and that's how i'll be this christmas. The label above her says Mom to be angel. On the back of it it says license to crave! She's holding ice-cream and pickles. I hope she's right!!! (not the pickle part though, i hate them)The u/s tech tells me i have 3 on my left and 4 on my right. I have a huge one on my left...at 19. The others all measure around 14, 15 & 16. My RE nurse tells me i have 3 on my left and 3 on my right and that i'm probably going to get around 4 for iui. I am to stay on my same dose of 225 follistim/5 lupron and trigger sunday at 5pm for an iui the next day. My E2 was 1832 and my p4 was 1.6. I'm not sure what that LH is as of yet.
I have some mixed feelings about this one. I was so hoping for more follies!! I know it's crazy..but i wanted her to tell me i was going to have 5-6 mature follies. This would have assured me more that this cycle is the one. Don't get me wrong..i still do have good vibes about it but it's scary to me that this is my last one. We prob could do one more and just pay for it but my insurance co wouldn't pay for the u/s I don't think. I'll have to look into that. One more couldn't hurt right? But dh thinks we are wasting more time.
DH said to me yesterday that he thinks that psychic that told me we were going to be pregnant by sept was right on track. All my #'s are looking crazy good & he just has a feeling this is the one. I so hope he is right.
My boobs are really sore as of yesterday???? And for the past few days I've been really sick to my stomach. I'm wondering if the follistim is causing this? I've never had any side effects from it but then again i've never really stimmed this well before. Anyway, it's annoying to be sick and know it's not pregnancy related.
Well on a sad note this is my sisters very last full day here. I am so upset. It has been so great having her here. I just can't imagine what my life is going to be like without her. She's been here for 3wks. She's part of my daily routine now. What am i going to do? I'm so incredibly sad..i woke up at 6am this morning and just wanted to run down and wake her and the kids up to spend more time with them. This is the part i've been dreading...saying goodbye....off to have a good cry.
ps. Hope all my ladies are doing well. Update your blogs will ya!!!
3 comments:
Pretty ornament!
That is a lot of follicles! You wouldn't really want more...what if they ALL took with the IUI? My doc won't let me trigger with more than 3 for an IUI. That sextuplet show on WE the wife had an IUI with three and they spilt!
I think this seems like the perfect cycle and follistim is a great drug! Your numbers sound perfect!!!!! I am crossing my fingers and toes for you and I can't WAIT to hear the good news at the end of your 2ww!
Cute ornament! Ditto K8e about the follies with an iui - I would be cancelled. But everything else sounds really good! Congrats! I'm pulling for you this cycle!
really hoping this is cycle!!
Post a Comment