Tuesday, August 18, 2009

cramps, cramps and more cramps

Feck...AF feels like she's coming any minute..but i am constipated and today i've went 3x but still don't feel like i've gotten a lot of relief? I did feel some wierd pains today and they were only for a second. Smack dab in the middle of my stomach right around my belly button. Not sure if it could be implantation cramps or not as I have no idea where or how they feel?

Not so sensitive co-worker said today that she had some goodies for me. So i was like what is it? She said since i've gotten pregnant i keep getting things in the mail so i brought them in for you. Ugh...I'm NOT pregnant....YOU ARE!! WTF??? Yeah i really want to read about being pregnant and what i should be feeling etc....I swear!! So anyways, she came in from outside with this pile of books and then took them with her up to do phones....came back at time to leave and took them with her??? I didn't know what to think other than She wants me to ask her for them!!!! I asked dh why he thought she ended up not giving them to me and he came out with she wants you to ask her for them.....are you f'ing serious? Keep them because i'll be getting my own soon biotch!!
UGH..at least i don't have to deal with her tomorrow. It's her day off...and mine from her lol.

So these cramps are throwing me for a loop. PLUS i have lower back pain. I guess it could be associated with constipation but I can't help being so upset about it. I just feel like perhaps this cycle really didn't work. I hate to be negative but I just can't help it.

I just need to stop reading into all of these symptoms for gods sake...this 2ww is the worst one yet. Prob cuz it's my last iui....please just let this iui work...please please please god...

1 comment:

jeanna said...

your co-worker is crazy and has no clue!

I hope this is it for you, I can't stand the 2ww and it really needs to go away. My thoughts are the more of us IFer that get PG the closer the next IFer is to getting her PG, right? I know that doesn't really make sense but I hope this is your special month!!! GL GL GL

When do you test/Beta?