And I have 4 follies on my left and 5 on my right!!! AND my E2 was 770!!! I was like holy shit! So nurse Greta told me to go down to 225iu's of follistim tonight and we'll see what fridays u/s brings. I can't believe it!!! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad. She didn't seem to be bothered by it and it's not like she decreased me down by alot either. Day fsh was 7.2!!! E2 was 54. My #'s couldn't look any better!! I just have a crazy feeling that this cycle is going to work. I even saw 5 pregnant women in the obgyn's office today and at first I wanted to get up and run but then i sat there and smiled at them and said to myself...that's going to me in a couple of months. And i couldn't have been happier with myself.
So....i'm keeping my fingers crossed that fridays u/s & b/w are good. i don't want this damn iui converted to ivf....cuz we are not ready for that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I hope my numbers look that good! Good luck : )
Those are great numbers!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear about Friday's u/s! Hey if you are converted to IVF it's not the worst thing:) I was in shock BUT it all worked out and I think it was better I didn't have time to think about it!
That is wonderful about the obgyn office! Good for you!
GL:)
I am so happy that your numbers are looking great! I hope this is your lucky month!!! Enjoy these good days of full of hope and happiness! I have 3 more days until I test, cross your fingers for me!
Yay for great numbers! I agree with K8e - being converted isn't the worst thing - good luck!
Post a Comment