Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2nd follie check

My appt went well this morning but a little funny i had to tell you. There was this couple sitting next to me on the very comfortable couch. The man was kind of gross. His hair didn't look washed and his big belly was hanging out of his shirt. Well all of a sudden i hear this roar!! I was like WTF? I turned to look and it was him!! He was snoring up a storm and his wife wasn't nudging him at all..she just let him. All of the people in the waiting room was in shock. lol..a new patient came in and was making her coffee and he let out another huge snore and she turned to look in his direction and you could tell she was disgusted hahaha.. finally the wife got called up to go have her massage or whatever and he was going to wait in the waiting room for her but she made him come (another waiting room upstairs for the spa) thank goodness. BUT then i was like shit! He's going to be up there when i go do my acupuncture!! Ugh...anyway i get called in and the nurse & I had a good laugh as I guess they all could hear him as well.

Follie check: still 3-4 on my left and 7-8 on my right. She didn't measure them AGAIN so i don't even know what size they are but apparently they are all still small and still growing at the same rate which is good.

So i go upstairs for my acupuncture and there he is. Sprawled out in front of the fire with the belly hangin out an snoring louder!! I was like great. I get undressed and get my robe on and go sit in there to wait for my paperwork. He was so loud! 2 other clients came in and they were all in shock as well. Now this is about 1.5 hours from the time i saw him in the waiting room downstairs. I get called for my appt and I have to say If i wasn't doing fertility treatments i prob wouldn't do it again. yes it was relaxing but i didn't feel any different afterwards...she put like 20 needles in my stomach, one in my chest, forehead, ear and top of head. Left me for like 25 mins and took them out. That was it..I will do another one on friday as i bought a pkg. I come out 40 mins later and he's still there sleeping. This time his wife is there...reading a magazine. He's still snoring away. Ew..he was just gross.

Bloodwork results: My E2 is 300, LH 19.76, P2 4.3 & lining 8.68 I was scared about the LH but talked to a nurse and she snipply said if it was a problem we would have called you. Whatever biotch. Usually they are very nice there but i've never talked to that one before.

So until Friday.....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

lol...what a funny/creepy story!! I cant beleive his wife just let him sleep and snore in the office!! Weird!

Sumer said...

who was the nurse? Im sorry you had such a rotten experience today. They didnt measure my follies either until after a few checks. Then they list them on the site. Grow follies Grow!

WifeOfARedhead said...

LMAO at the snoring guy! I can't believe he just kept on going! Your reports sound great so far, way to go :) Keep growing follies!