Holy shit is all i have to say. I got all emotional today just thinking about it. How I feel like this is going to change our lives in so many ways.
After a talk with dh i am changing my "worry" word to "hope". So instead of saying for now i'll worry about getting enough quality eggs i have to say we are hoping for enough quality eggs. Dh is so wise sometimes. He is my rock. He has really tried to help my stress level. I am a stresser by nature so it's very hard.
I called cny today to see if my protocol should change now that I have a borderline high fsh. She said no. She said 10 isn't bad so your meds will stay the same. This is something i wanted to hear. I also emailed nurse Justine to see why i am doing the flare as nurse Sheila said it was timing purposes. They close for 2wks during the holidays for mandatory cleaning and Sheila said they prob just want to get your cycle in. This didn't make me very happy. Now i feel like they are rushing me. I know bcp and lupron before AF can slow you down but i'm afraid that they are going to stim me too fast and i'll have shit eggs. So i want to know from Justine why i'm doing the flare.
Well gotta go clean so my Sunday is free. Have a good weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment