Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I think botched up IUI is a bust

Today was just not a good day for being hopeful. My lower back is killing me. I am constipated and I have been having AF cramps off and on all day. My boobs are still tender but I just don't have much hope. I know, keep the faith..but it's been hard too.

Today is 11dpiui. Usually I would test tomorrow but I just can't bear to see that lonely line. Plus get "the call" from the RE on friday. So I can be doubly hurt & upset?? nah...I'll just wait until friday as AF usually shows up day before or day of beta so i'll know before getting the results anyway......

Saying a prayer and hoping for a miracle...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh no, well don't lose out hope yet. It aint over until the witch actually shows up.

Big hugs...

Nerwal said...

I'm hoping for a miracle for you!!!

Hopeful34 said...

Thanks ladies!!! Much appreciated!