On May 2oth 2001 my very best friend in the whole world passed away from lupus/Leukemia. She was diagnosed with Lupus when we were in high school. Our senior year. From that point on all the medications she was on over the years turned it to leukemia. I loved her like a sister. I regret not seeing her before she passed. I had heard she was doing better so I thought as always she's getting better and will be home soon. But, I got the call that she passed and I was in complete shock. I decided to go visit her today as her anniversary just passed. I asked her for help with this whole baby thing because I know she watches over me. She has gotten me out of alot of sticky situations. I always just automatically thank her. So I asked her for help. On my way home I had this pinchy pain on my ride side and I just smiled and looked up to her and said was that you? Was that implantation? I has hurt a bit all day. So hopefully I have something else to thank her for. I guess we'll see on Friday.
Praying for a miracle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment