I have had positive opk for 3 days now. Well from 5pm on thurs and this morning. I know it disapates slowly but apparently today is the day i should be ovulating. Doing a natural cycle this month and it's fun not worrying about doing shots etc... I always love natural cycles. In fact dh and I talked about it last night and we are not sure we'll do ivf after all. It's $13k for godsakes. What are we thinking when the economy is so bad? I think if anything we'll apply for the grant and do one and only pay $4k. If that doesn't work well then I think that'll be it. Although a friend on the bump advised Dr K gave them a 3rd try for $1k so you never know. All I know is that we could do alot with our home for $13k & have something for sure to show for it. If they could tell me for sure you'll get pregnant then i'd prob pay it and do it...but it's not. So...2 more iui's and maybe the one ivf & I'm pretty sure if neither one of those work then we'll end it there. It's a big decision but neither one of us are getting any younger and we need to just live our lives without a child if that's what our lives are meant to be like. For the past 3yrs it's been nothing but trying to make a baby and it's been so hard. It's time to just live....
Saying all this, if dh gets the new job he is going for (& has a really good chance of getting it) we are hoping they have some infertility coverage for ivf. If they do then I'll move onto his insurance and go for it. It's really the cost that's keeping me from doing it. With the economy being the way it is i just don't think it's a good idea. Maybe next year i'll feel different but for now nope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are coming to some decisions! I hope your natural cycle works and you don't even have to worry about everything else!
Post a Comment