Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last week of 2ww

5 days until I know if my last break cycle worked. I am hoping it did but if not I still have a good feeling that the new RE will give us success. Plus the physic says by sept. So my first iui will be May, if that doesn't work then June, if that doesn't work then July...I am thinking there may be a break cycle inbetween so that could bring us to Aug...so it may be the last iui (#6) but i am hoping it's the first one of course.

I swear if Sept comes and goes and i'm not pregnant I'm marching my butt right down to New paltz and kicking that physics ass!!!!

I am not going to test ( i don't think anyway) until the day AF is supposed to come. I have a few $tree tests and i'll use them. They worked for my SIL and of course they've worked for me every month showing a BFN!!!!! Hope the next week kind of goes fast. Hate to wish my life away but...come on!!! 2wks is just way to much to have to wait darn it!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm wishing you TONS of good luck! I test next saturday, so I have a week to wait still....but I too am hopeful this cycle was a success...who knows though!

Lisa said...

LOL about kicking the psychic's ass!!

Best of luck to you!!