Work has been so busy and it's only tuesday!!!!!!!!! So last week my 19 yr old co-worker came over as insensitive as ever announcing she may be pregnant. I got all mad and walked away. Thank god one of my other co-workers told her to watch what she says in front of me. She felt bad and stayed away the rest of the day. Now this was the morning of the 2nd neg pee test. So i wasn't in the mood. i was on the brink of tears all day. So friday she says she's got a dr's appt on Monday to find out what's going on as she's spotting. You see the condom broke and she started her pill on the wrong day so she counted and was sure it was her fertile day and that she was pregnant. So yesterday she went to the dr. This am she wasn't talking to me so I assumed the worst...all day I stayed away from her and she stayed away from me. The longer this went on the more stress i was feeling. I kept thinking if this girl is pregnant I just don't know what I'm going to do. She'll never shut up about it and i'll never feel comfortable talking to her about it. So i was stressed. At like 2:30 her new boyfriend came over (I really like him so he came to say goodbye) From my other co-workers I heard that her dr said either she's pregnant or it's the pill. They took blood from her and she was just waiting for the results. So i asked her if she heard. It was getting too much. She said no. I guess this gave her the door to just talk openly about it. How said boyfriend will be a good dad and that her cramps were so bad the other day she had to take something for them. From reading the bump I have never heard of anyone having really bad cramps. I asked her what she took and she said her mom's pain pills!!! I was like WHAT??? What if your pregnant..she just kind of brushed it off. So by now i was sooooo pissed. Thank god 1/2 hour later she came back screaming that she wasn't pregnant!!! Of course she wanted me to be one of the first to hear. Later I heard she was already picking out baby names....so I was right about her going overboard with it and never hearing the end of it. Arghh...Thank god for small miracles. Oh and by the way her 19 yr old brother has a 1yr old.....
So now i just want to curl up and watch American idol....hope the rest of the week is better.
On a better note I texted my husband to tell him she wasn't pregnant and she texted me back "because your the one that's going to be pregnant"...wasn't that sweet!!!!!!!!!! I love you husband!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment