Monday, April 20, 2009

I feel so yuck today

Yesterday and today I feel so blah and yucky...off and on nauseous and crampy. Sometimes i get this before AF comes but she's not due until thurs or friday. Most of the time it's after i eat. I cried on my way to work this morning listening to a song that wasn't even that sad!! It was the Mad world song Adam Lambert sang on American Idol. Then The climb came on and I sing to it and feel good..instead it made me sad and i couldnt' get through it.

Plus i still have a cold. So overall I am feeling pretty crappy and pretty sure it's got nothing to do with being pregnant. sigh.... I just wish I knew how my body reacts to being prg ( i don't think i've ever been) so i'd know what symptoms to look for.

I have a seminar tomorrow & i have to concentrate as there is a test afterwards. I am working towards getting my CISR designation for work. Doesn't really matter if I fail though as I still get the credits towards my license I will just have to take it again. There are 5 classes in total and you must pass them all to get your designation. I hope my mind doesn't wander too much like it usually does...they are sooooooo boring.

Well only a couple of days to go before I know for sure...I am praying this cycle worked. Wouldn't that be sooo nice...and yet so not my luck...

1 comment:

redpanda said...

Hello-- I'm sorry to see you suffering so much in trying to conceive. I imagine you've had your thyroid checked? Sometimes even subtle reductions in thyroid hormone can cause infertility. I had a friend who couldn't conceive for years. She wouldn't go the drug route and basically had given up on the possibility. Later she went on a really low dose of thyroid hormone for her thyroid and conceived by surprise. Later she had a second child as well. Apparently, this is commonly overlooked as a very easily treatable cause of infertility. The standard thyroid test has such a broad "normal" range, many subtle hypothyroid conditions are not diagnosed--and it is so easily and safely treated. My hypo-thyroid condition went undiagnosed for years because it seemed in normal range, but I had many of the symptoms. You'd need a more complementary type physician to figure this lower level of hypothyroidism out. On another note, I suppose it's completely out of bounds for me to say this, but please be careful with your body and all these pharmas. Best of luck to you!