Sunday, December 28, 2008

6 days past IUI

I feel fine!! I feel great! SO i'm sure it didn't work again this month. But it's ok. I'm fine with it really...i need a break and I think a month off will be good for me. I'll go back on the next cycle for IUI #4 and if that doens't work then I'm done. I have decided that I can't afford IVF and I don't want to take a loan out for something that prob won't work and then have to pay the loan off for months or should i say years and be reminded of my reproductive failure....NO THANKS!!! I have decided that having a baby would be great but it isn't going to define who I am. I am going to put my efforts & $$ into my house and make it a beautiful home. It's beautiful now but We would like to paint & put wide board destressed looking hardwood floors down. I can't wait. AND we are going to travel too. I want to bring dh to Ireland where I was born and go to Calli and go to Yosemite. On our 10th wedding anniversary we are going back to Hawaii to renew our vows. We just had our 3 year in Oct so it's a ways a way but that's ok.

I am just done with feeling like failure. I may think about adoption in a few years but as of now I don't plan on doing that either. I actually feel relieved that we have a plan now.

A week from tomorrow I'll find out if this cycle worked then i'm going to take the month off then go back for last IUI. So we'll see......

No comments: