Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Plan for new RE

I haven't consulted with him yet but I found out today that I can't use the grant towards the 6 cycle discount plan and it only covers one ivf possibly 2...so....dh & i discussed it and we have decided to ask my new dr if we can do 2 more iui's and then do 2 ivf's. I just hope he agrees with us. My insurance covers 2 more iui's and 4 more cycles of meds so I think it's a wise decision. Just knowing this is making me feel better. I have to get my records my both RE's and forward them on to the new Dr & then have the phone consult. Once we have this I will feel better. His website said they generally like to do up to 6 iui's before moving on to ivf. We have to be approved for the grant and that may take a mos or so. In the meantime we'll do at least one iui while we are waiting for that.

I'm so excited to have a plan. Now i have to cross my fingers that the doc agrees!!! Or i'll just tell him that's what I want to do HA!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That sounds like a good plan. I would def. exhaust all insurance resourses before digging into your pocket!!