First some good news...the 19yr old is not pregnant. She has a really bad tonsillitis infection.
Another girl that works with me said she hasn't kept track of her period lately but if she's pregnant she's going to abort it. Like i needed to hear this out of all the people I work with she tells me?? WTF??
I find out my insurance won't cover ANY of the ivf program we were thinking of doing and that it's going to cost me over $30k instead of $13,500. So it looks like the NYS grant is way we'll go.
I find out the Ivf grant has run out of funds for this year and that you'll be put on a waiting list until next year. Great...by the time the funds come through i'll be 37 before i have my first child. I wanted to be onto my next by 37.
I am drained from all of this crap. Truly drained.
Symptoms: still lower cramping & tired but not exhausted. Still crabby as well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well that's good that she isn't PG! Tonsils and pg look the same to her? Odd.
OMG THE ABORTION COMMENT IS TERRIBLE! I know it's everyone's choice, but don't tell it to an IFer! I had a similar experience only this person did have an abortion. It made me sick to think how hard I am trying and how easy it was for them and they didn't want it! I'm not judging them just angry. What is wrong with her anyway?? didn't she have health??
Also that really really sucks with the IVF. It is so freaking expensive! I am sorry the funds are taking so long. We all put pressure and timelines on ourselves but they never come through:(
GL I hope that you are feeling better and have a better day today!!!!!
Post a Comment