Friday, May 1, 2009

Cyst is still there

It's smaller but it's still there. My RE said she'll check the e2 levels and if they are around 60 then we can start. I was excited about this...BUT i got the phone call that my e2 is still elevated so I have to stay on bcp for another week!!!! I was disappointed but whatever. She didn't leave the #. I always want this but this time i decided not to care. She told me to call back to make the appt. So I did. i figured i'd ask if someone picked up but i got the voicemail message so I left a msg that i'll see them next friday at 8am. I was so proud of myself for saying F it and care. It's not going to change anything so why worry about it. When I got back to my desk I called dh and he was worried that we couldn't do it at all this month. I think when I go back it'll be gone and i can start. So of course i looked up to see when i might start if that's the case and it looks like it may be mothers day or at least around that day!!! So i'm hoping that's a good sign. I'm not putting much into it because I don't want to get my hopes up based on that. I do feel like this cycle will be the one though. Don't know why...just do.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh man...that sucks. Looks like you have a stubborn one on your hands. Hopefully another week will shrink it.

Lisa said...

I nominated you for a sisterhood award! Visit my blog for more details : )