Friday, May 8, 2009
My Cyst is gone!! My Cyst is gone!!
Yippee!!!!! So i went into got my blood drawn got undressed and in came my dr and........a new girl?? I was confused. She said she's training to do u/s and she'll be doing yours today. I was like what???????? But whatever...it doesn't really count today anyway. So..........it was the WORST u/s I have ever had and i've had so many. She may as well have stuck the vag cam in sideways. I yelped in pain and said that it hurt the new girl i'm sorry. BUT she didn't stop hurting me!! I was like what the FECK are you trying to look at my tonsils???? So she tells me that the cyst is gone. So now i'm happy again. Then she moved to the right ovary which has been sensitive lately...again I was in alot of pain. The RE said are you alright and I no i'm not it really hurts. I was never so happy to have it over with. Then in the office the girl says this is like an interview for me to see if i'm going to work here. I felt like saying if she goes by mine you won't be working here!! She did however say she'll only be doing u/s when the dr is out of the office. So that made me happy. She then told me i had to get pricked again as there were a few things she wanted to test me for. So it was just a disaster overall. Anyway...i am starting meds on Monday and will go in wed for a u/s & bw. She told me she's going to be more aggressive and try to get more follies than i've had which is 4. We have discussed selective reduction and have agreed to reduce if there is anything over 3. So i'm guessing she's going to try to get 5-6 follies. Its ok by me. I mean i've been exposed to so many follies over the past year and it hasn't worked so the more the merrier. I just hope we don't have to think about reduction. So onto a nice blissful med free weekend before it all goes down. It's going to work i just know it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment