Sunday, October 19, 2008
Oh the joys of trying naturally....
So this is my fertile week. My DH has been taking vitamins, drinking half calf and drinking pom juice. Me, I have been drinking green tea, temping and doing opks. I started the "Answer" opks yesterday and 2 lines came up (day 10) I was like WTF?? Today I did it again and 2 lines came up? I am totally confused by this. I bought the pack of 20 so I could test a few times a day. I am sorry I wasted the $20 on them as they obviously don't work. I read the box and it says the only thing that would make them not work right is if I was already pg. If I didn't know better I would think I was. My beta came back neg 2 weeks ago but I have been sick and not really wanting to eat.. AND I got my period and it was really heavy. So what gives?? I want to eat Pineapple but I'm afraid i'll be doing it before I should and them screw up all we've been trying to do this month. At least it's more fun trying this month!!! We are kind of like whatever, if it doesn't work next month we are doing inject/IUI again...I just wish the damn opk's would work right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi - fellow nestie here and I followed the siggy link to your blog. Wanted to let you know that Answer OPK tests gave me a false positive as well and when I asked my clinic about them the nurse said they were horrible and she had heard a lot of bad things about them and not to use them. I threw the rest of mine away and bought First Response ones.
Post a Comment