Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7piui and I'm bored

I woke up early this am to go to work to meet a client. I drive down the road and my car feels funny so I pull over to look underneath...turns out i have a flat tire. So I turned around as I left my cell at home so i couldn't even call my dh. When I got home I called him but he had just left for the job they were doing so he couldn't come back. So now I am stuck bored at home. My house is clean and laundry is done. I just took the dog for a walk and now I'm bored. So... I decided to see if the trigger was out of my system (took it 10 days ago) and when I was watching the window fill up I actually expected to see 2 lines. When i didn't I got upset then decided to post my nesties to see if it's too early. Turns out it is DEFINITLY way to early to test and now I guess when I do get the 2 lines at least i'll know it's for real. My beta isn't until 10/8 so maybe I'll test on Monday or tuesday. If it's negative then I'll call my RE to see if I should still do the b/w. I'm going to be a positive thinker and beleive that i am going to get my bfp this month!!!!

No comments: