Ugh...i've been awful. I just hate being on the computer now that i'm back to work.
The babies had their 4 mos well check today and shots. They did so good. They cried but it didn't last long and they did great.
Brody is 15.10 26" long and Maisy is 14.14 and 25.5" long. They are doing really well.
Maisy sleeps all night most nights. From 7 - 7...Brody however is doing very badly lately. He used to just wake a few times a night for the binky or sleep from 7 to 5am. Now i have to pick him up to put him back to sleep. I think i have my MIL to blame for that. She puts him to bed for naps already asleep. Not good.
Nothing new here except work sucks. I got offered basically a 2nd full time job for not enough money but i need to take it to further my career. I'm exhausted from being up half the night and find it hard to concentrate. So i really hope i can handle it. I need the extra money.
I did a photo shoot which i have posted a few pics for you to see how big they are now. I did this one myself and i am so proud of myself lol...
Hope all is well with every one. I have alot of reading to do to catch up on everyone!!
2 comments:
Beautiful babies!!!
congrats on the beautiful babies! we are going through ivf and have had 4 failed cycles. We have not done the MDL cycle yet but it has been brought up by our RE. Can you share your story with us? my email is bluediamond9090@gmail.com Thanks! and congrats again we hope it will be our day soon!!
Post a Comment