Saturday, March 12, 2011

The babies are 5mos and a week!

We just got over the croup. Ugh..it was horrible. We all got a cold as well and no one was sleeping. It was terrible. I'm back to work full time so it was rough. They are finally sleeping again but i'm worried about the time change tonight because we are losing an hour. But we'll see....

I took more photos of the babies...







I love taking photos of them. I have 1000's lol...i think it's because i have no pics of me as a baby. Sad i know...We are re-doing our house as well. So i am going to print a bunch of these and put them on our walls. It'll be really hard to edit. If it were up to me i'd have every square inch of my walls covered with photos of them haha.

I got a promotion at work yay! I am now a marketing specialist. I got a pay raise and an office. I'm so happy. Now i'll put a bunch of photos of them in there too.

Well gotta go make bottles. The babies have been sleeping really well today for naps. I hope that means they'll sleep good tonight! Unfortunately naps during the day don't usually matter for night sleep. They could sleep good and sleep like crap at night..or not have good naps but sleep all night. I just hope they start sleeping through the night soon. I'm one tired mommy....

1 comment:

Barb said...

They are soo adorable!! I feel the same way about pictures. I take so many of them partly because I have so few of myself as a baby... also because they're really cite :) Glad to hear you've all recovered from the croup!