I have to say it was fun. It was all about stress management which is something i have (stress) all the time. It's just my nature. But i am glad this part is over with. We went out afterwards and i'm not really a drinker anymore so i didn't drink other than the 2 glasses of wine i had at dinner. At like 1:30am i asked the roomie if she was ready to go. Thankfully she was. We get back to our room and roomie decides to share her whole divorce story and won't shut up. I'm finally drifting off to sleep at 2:30am and the fire alarm goes off. Turns out our neighber pulled the alarm thinking it was her light switch. Yes she was drunk. So now we are standing outside in our jammy's and here comes half of the group to see what was going on. The girl that set off the alarm had gotten the 5 boxes of left over pizza from lunch out of the conference room and everyone was hungry...so...they all came into our room for pizza. Finally at 4:00 i am in bed...i have my AF and i'm anemic so i'm beyond exhausted. I finally fall asleep around 4:40 and at 5:50am our alarm goes off. Who the heck set it?? Not us. So i roll over. 10 mins later i'm sleeping again and roomies cell phone alarm goes off. 20 mins later i'm just asleep again and the damn room alarm clock goes off again..hello stop hitting sleep!!! I had my alarm set for the time we had to get up. Sooooo needless to say it's 9pm and i'm going on 2 hrs sleep in the last 24hrs.
I have my nephew today and tonight and i'm sooo tired. I'm going to bed now. he's asleep and now it's my turn.
Baseline is monday morning. Then it's FET time...i feel the timing is right this time. I hope i'm right. Nitey nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The "afterparty" sounded kind of painful! Bet you were wishing you had some super-strength earplugs right about then. Thanks for your comment and yes, your first guess was right!! Good luck at baseline and let the FET begin!
Post a Comment