I did a grant for the ivf. This grant covers you for FET's up to a year on your frozen embies. Medications & u/s are not covered but they bill your insurance co for the u/s so i don't have to worry about those. I asked my RE about a week ago what else i could take for the FET to help with implantation. He suggested lovenox and crinone. I looked up lovenox and of course it's for people that have a blood clotting disorder which i do not have according the all the blood tests i've had. I find out today that i will be paying OOP for estrace, PIO, Crinone & Lovenox. I told my insurance lady at CNY that i was told my insurance would cover them because they are not just used for fertility. So finally she agreed to put it through ascend pharmacy that mvp uses to see if they will cover it.
Thing is if it's covered my copays for all of the meds will total $110. Not bad but then i hear that i may have to take lovenox for the entire pregnancy!! Huh??? If it's not covered god knows how much i'll have to pay for it each month and i'm really not looking fwd to doing another shot. So i have been off & on about taking it. RE says there is no scientific evidence that it helps with implantation (unless you have a clotting disorder) My gut says to forget about it but i am scared that i'm making the wrong decision. It would be really nice to get pregnant with our last embies.
So on the way home i decided that if the insurance co covers them all with only have to pay my copays then i'll take them all. If my insurance doesn't cover them then i'll just take the estrace and PIOlike everyone else i know that did an FET. SO i'm letting fate step in. If it's meant to be it'll be.
I feel stressed about it though and wish i didn't. I think i'll know tomorrow if it's covered or not so my decision will be made and i'll be good to go. I did email my RE again and asked him if he really thinks Lovenox would be good to take or if it is worthless.
Ugh..why can't this ever be f'n easy? It never is for me. I know part of my problem is that i know too much about IF and all the meds from being on the bump. I've done it to myself. I have too much info. This is why i am also trying to stay away from the bump. it makes me second guess everything i do!!
So fate do your thang...i'm just going to sit back and try to relax..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment