I have been having some cramping but not alot. I tested using 2 ept's (the strips) and they were both negative. I don't understand why my period hasn't come yet?? I am usually right on time. Usually on day 27 or 28. I used an applicator stick that's used to insert endometrin (usually when AF is coming it's an early indicator as it comes out pinkish) and it's still as white as ever. I am usually 100% sure that AF is coming but this time i'm not. I haven't felt like myself at all. Today i was nauseous again and had a adverse reaction to foods i'd usually eat but still BFN. Why is my body making me crazy & playing tricks on me damn it???
My scripts STILL aren't here. WTF? They were supposed to be sent out on Monday so they should have been here yesterday. But nothing....i got my meds today for iui #5. There was only one vial of lupron so i'm not sure how long i'm supposed to be on it. As soon as AF shows i have to call them and they will advise what i am to do. I have yet to talk to a nurse there. Not their fault. You don't talk to to them until you get AF. Then that's all you talk to unless you want to talk to the dr. Which is fine. I'm going to be so relaxed with this one & hope it works. I'll even do yoga (yuck) if he thinks that'll help.
So a little stressed about the scripts getting here. If AF comes tomorrow then i'm supposed to go on monday but if i don't have my scripts how can i get the u/s & b/w?? I am not driving 1.5 hrs on monday as i have to work. Sigh...so annoying. Oh well...everything works out in the end and i have to keep thinking that. Good thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooo I hope that the strips were wrong!!!! Maybe get a clear blue easy for tomorrow? I hope your scripts come!
GL!!!! Routing for you!
Post a Comment