Went for a post-op appt after lap and to discuss with the dr our next move. He said that due to my FSH being on the high side (9.8) we should have another one done before ordering the injectables. I asked him how many cycles of IUI w/inj he will do before he says 'it's not working we need to do IVF'...he said 3 or 4. I thought about it and emailed him yesterday asking him if we should exhaust the IUI option first by doing clomid, HCG and IUI like 2 times then move onto injectables. So I am just waiting to hear from him what he thinks. I have a feeling he'll say let's wait to see what your next FSH is and then we'll talk.....I am so conflicted. IVF is not an option for us. I refuse to put myself into debt to have a child. It's going to be hard enough once we do get preg to afford the child let alone pay back the loans...this sucks...it really sucks.
On a diff note I can't feel too badly for myself as I friend of mine is battling cancer and I just found out that she is being taken off chemo as it's making her sick. I am trying to stay positive for her but now I feel like she has nothing helping her battle this cancer and it's fast growing. I am thanking my lucky stars at this point that I am healthy.
Thanks for reading if you are....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment