
I am in the 30's now! I had my OB appt yesterday and i have 1+ protein in my urine so i have to do a 24hr protein test...this consists of me peeing in a pan and pouring it into a red plastic container and putting it in the fridge (yes disgusting) for 24hrs straight. They want to make sure i don't have a lot of protein in my urine in case of pre-eclampsia. I have swelling in my ankles and feet but my BP is fine at 122/62 (I think 62, can't remember) so i'm hoping its nothing. I also have sugar in my urine as well but i drank sprite at lunch and had gum and tic tacs right before peeing not thinking so i'm hoping that's all that was.
Well gotta go start my day...laundry from my showers which i got soooo much stuff!! we only need a few more things and that's it. I'm hoping to get this all taken care of in the next week or so. Then i need to look for a new car. Of course i'll buy a minivan as i really need one.
Have a great weekend ladies!!
2 comments:
You are doing so great! Still looking good!! We have a honda odyssey and LOVE it!
Congratulations on making it to 30 weeks! I hope all goes well with your 24 hour test!
Happy minivan shopping!!!
Post a Comment