The babies are looking good! At 26wks 3 days baby A is 2pds 4oz and baby B is 2pds 3oz. This was an interesting appt. The u/s tech laid me flat on my back. Now granted i knew i didn't like being on my back but i had no idea that i was going feel the way i did. It was a matter of 90 secs or so and i felt dizzy and thought i was going to pass out. We took a few breaks and she put the the bed upright. We continued and then all of a sudden my dh said are you ok? I turned pale white and felt sick. They pulled the garbage can over and i threw up like 8 times. It was awful! So needless to say it was not a fun appt. Good news is the babies are doing great. There is only a 1% discordance between the 2.
Next appt is 28 wks where i have to have another glucose test..ewww...i'm thinking of bringing jelly beans this time as that drink made me really dizzy then really tired and i have a tastefully simple party that night that i must attend. I need more beer bread!! lol....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear all is well with the babies!
I have no idea why they insist on having pregnant women lay down completely flat for the ultrasounds! I went in this week too and I could not breathe or catch my breath, it was awful.
Sorry your experience was so bad!
I love that song. I kept thinking about it when we were waiting to hear the gender. Turns out two boys are pretty awesome too :)
Post a Comment