Actually 13 wks tomorrow. Had the NT scan all looks well just waiting for the bloodwork to come back. It was the most awesome ultra-sound ever! The tech is pretty sure baby A is a boy and Baby b is a girl. So that's pretty exciting.
Peri appt set up for 16 wks May 10th so i'm sure we'll find out for sure then.
Maybe able to go off lovenox...keeping fingers crossed. This shot sucks.
Still very sick...hoping it'll start to subside some so i can eat. Boy do i miss food.
Think that's it for now. Will post more when i am feeling better. Please say some extra prayers that this morning/noon/night sickness goes away!!!
HOpe all is well with everyone!! I miss you ladies so much :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon and the M/S eases up on you. I've heard it is pretty rough with twins+ but I've also heard that it does get better. I'm glad you posted. I actually was thinking about you the other day and was worried that you hadn't posted yet.
Post a Comment