Friday, October 9, 2009

2WW and dh's test results

I have no idea when i ovulated. The OPK's didn't work out as well as i would have liked. I'm not sure if clomid makes you ovulate late or if it makes the opk's not work. Oh well...but i will not know when AF is supposed to come now. Feck...

Dh's test results were........................................................................NORMAL!!!! Yippee!!! So there is nothing wrong with either one of us. I of course always think perhaps it's me and my eggs. I am hoping that they are of good quality.

So...ivf for Nov cycle.....I will be taking wheatgrass, fish oil and possibly royal jelly to help make my eggs good quality. I will be doing some yoga (hate it), and some meditation especially for the ivf journey. I think i'll buy the Anji series. I have heard good things about them. I will also be doing acupuncture. My RE has a spa upstairs that he also owns so they have a special. 5 sessions for $260. So i'll do one on the last u/s before ER...before & after ER and before and after ET. I am not messing around this cycle. This may be my only chance at ivf so i'm going to everything to help it. I am going to stay away from caffeine again. Ugh...it totally sucks but it'll be worth it if it works.

I have 2 follies right now from clomid so we'll see what happens in a few weeks.

No comments: